Here how to apply for the Department of State Security (DSS) 2018 Recruitment Graduate and Non-graduate Jobs.
This Leofirms article is set to guide you through the following;
DSS 2018, State Security Service 2018 job, Department of State Service job 2018, How to Apply for Department of State Security Service Recruitment, DSS recruitment 2018 requirements, DSS recruitment 2018 qualifications, and lots more.
Vacancies in the Department of State Security (DSS)
The SSS is in need of various specialists in the below fields;
• Software Developer;
• Satellite images interpreter;
• Pediatrician/Pediatrician nurse;
• Orthopedic surgeon;
• Mathematics education;
• Hospitality Managers;
• English education;
• Computer Engineer/Computer science education/Network engineer/Data Administrator;
•Electrical/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Communication engineer;
How to apply for the 2018 DSS Massive Nationwide recruitment
The DSS has a Website (www.dss.gov.ng) were you can get some added information on the DSS 2018 recruitment, but I must assure you that this Leofirms post is self sufficient, and you won’t be needing to visit that page.
Application for this job is not carried out online, so all submission forms should be done hand-to-hand. If you want to become one of the members of the DSS, then you will need to submit the letter at their offices close to you.
PLEASE NOTE: This application is free and you won’t be needing to pay any amount of money to anybody. Anyone who asks for cash from you is fraudulent and simply wants to scam you.
What are the items to drop at the DSS office so as to apply for this job?
Below are the items you need to attach to your application letter, so as to successfully apply for this job;
• A letter indicating local government of origin. It should be signed by a local government authority;
• Handwritten application letter to The Director-General, State Security Service, Abuja. Current Director General of the SSS is Lawal Musa Daura;
• Statements of results;
• Two color passport photos.
Who is qualified to apply for this 2018 DSS job
You must provide at least a Bachelor`s Degree with the Second Class Upper Division. You can also provide National Certificate of Education/National Diploma from a recognized institution.
Below are the fields needed for this job;
• Physical and Health Education;
• Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist;
• Peace and Conflict Resolution;
• Guidance and Counseling (for female only);
• Computer Science;
• Medical Doctors, Medical Officers, Consultants, Dental Officers and Nurses.
General Requirements for DSS/SSS 2018 recruitment
It also provides general requirements for people who wish to become a part of Nigerian security service personnel. Here are the DSS Nigeria requirements:
1. You should be a Nigerian by birth or born to Nigerian parents. Foreigners are not allowed to take the DSS Nigeria Job;
2. Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary)
3. Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
4. The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
6. The candidate should be certified by a Government Medical Officer;
7. The candidate must be mentally fit for service;
8. The candidate should be physically fit for service;
9. The candidates with the following medical cases can`t apply for the service:
1. Pregnant women;
2. Flat Foot;
3. Major orthopedic operations in the past;
4. Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering and others);
10. Any candidate who wants to apply for DSS in Nigeria can’t be a serviceman if he/she has been found guilty in any criminal offense in Nigeria or any other country;
11. Candidates who have any form of financial embarrassment can’t apply for DSS Nigeria recruitment 2018;
12. Candidates who exceed 30 years of age can`t apply for DSS Nigeria.
There you have it on this post “Department of State Security (DSS) 2018 Recruitment – How to Apply Graduate and Non-graduate Jobs.”