Checkout the 2018 Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Ranks and Salary Structure on this Leofirms page.
Complete Ranks of the Ghana Immigration Service
Before we give you the salary structure of the Ghana Immigration service, let’s briefly take a look at the complete ranks. This is going to help those looking for a recruitment opportunity with the GIS this 2018, as they would get to know more about them.
• Comptroller-General of Immigration
• Deputy Comptroller-General of Immigration
• Commissioner of Immigration
• Deputy Commissioner of Immigration
• Assistant Commissioner of Immigration
• Chief Superintendent of Immigration
• Superintendent of Immigration
• Deputy Superintendent of Immigration
• Assistant Superintendent of Immigration
• Assistant Inspector
• Immigration Control Officer
• Assistant Immigration Control Officer I
• Assistant Immigration Control Officer II
Salary Structure of Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) 2018 Update
Now that you have seen the ranks of the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS), I believe you are now set to view the salary structure.
The Ghana Immigration Service salary structure is paid according to the ranks in the service. So whatever your rank is, would determine how much you are going to be paid.
This means a graduate in the Ghanna Immigration Service is expected to earn more salary than an immigration officer with O-level result. By the time you read this post to the end, you are going to know more about GIS salary scale. Checkout the salary scale and have an idea of what that officer earns.
Salaries in ¢ (GHS) Average, Min, Max
Immigration Officer – Monthly
1 employee salary or estimate
About ¢239 – ¢258 monthly
There you have it on this post “Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Ranks and Salary Structure 2018 Update.” I hope you found this piece helpful. Cheers….Leonard