Want to know how much Nigerian Doctors earn monthly? Then checkout this post on the Nigerian Doctors salary structure 2018.
The salary of Nigerian doctors depends on the level of the doctor, the state he is working, the sector he is working and then if he is working for federal,state or local government.
Here is a few of the salary structure of doctors in Nigeria;
• For house officers: Average of 170k per month . Some states pay up to 250k like Akwa Ibom state.
• For Medical Officers: Average of 220k
• For Registrars: Average of 245k
• For Senior Registrars: Average of 300k
• For Consultants: From 500k upwards.
• For Veterinary doctors: Average of 150k
As you can see from the above salary structure, doctors in Nigeria tend to get a good and decent pay, though you should not be surprised if you still see them grumbling.
This is because the above figure of how much doctors in Nigeria are paid monthly is no match to what their counterparts in Europe gets monthly.
The above list of the doctors salary structure is not complete and you can help us by adding more to the list.
There you have it on this post “How much do doctors earn in Nigeria monthly? Here is the Nigerian Doctors Salary Structure 2018.” I hope you found this piece helpful.