Here is the list of the top 10 richest comedian in Nigeria this year 2018. We have compiled this list to help those who are in search of information on the richest comedians in Nigeria this year.
This section of the entertainment industry has grown over the past few years, and we now have so many top comedians in Nigeria today.
So you might begin to wonder how this boys make their money. Well, the Nigerian entertainment industry has really improved over the years, and if you are into entertainment, then you have a chance to make a lot of cash.
So who are the top 10 richest comedians in Nigeria this year 2018? Let’s go straight into the list.
Updated List and Biography of the top 10 richest comedians in Nigeria today 2018
- Ali Baba Biography and net worth: Ali Baba’s residential home in a Lekki is a mansion valued at over N300 million Naira, and he also recently built an house of gold for his mother. Aside from being a comedian, Ali Baba has a chain of businesses in Lagos and doubles a a motivational speaker. So how much does Ali Baba charge per event? He charges an average rate of 4 million Naira per event.
- Basketmouth Biography and net worth: Basketmouth become the Brand Ambassador for companies like Globacom Ltd. and Amstel Malta. He has an estimated asset worth 2 billion Naira, an annual income of about 192 million Naira and endorsement deals worth over 120 million Naira annually.
- I Go Dye Biography and net worth: His stage name is I Go Dye and not Die, and he is really funny. He is not just a comedian as he doubles as the CEO of Revamp Construction Company, a real estate and road Construction Company. I Go Dye has an annual income estimated to be between 350-500 million Naira. It is believed that he has a net worth of over 2 billion naira.
- Julius Agwu Biography and net worth: Julius Agwu owns properties spread across 3 states in Nigeria and is the CEO of Real Laff Entertainment. His net worth is reported to be about 1.5 billion Naira.
- AY Makun Biography and Net Worth: This is one comedian whose rise to fame was really fast, and he never really slowed down. He makes about 160 million Naira annually via his A.Y live event, and also makes a lot of cash from movies. Ay Makun also owns an event company and MVP club.
- Gbenga Adeyinka Biography and Net Worth: Am sure you must have heard this name, as he is one of the most popular comedians in Nigeria. He owns several businesses and properties.
- Okey Bakassi Biography and Net Worth: Okey Bakassi is not just a comedian, but also the Senior Special Assistant on entertainment in Imo State. He is steadily involved in anchoring upscale events.
- Tee-A Biography and Net Worth: Tee-A is a popular and gifted wedding MC and also owner of an event company. With the high rate charged for hosting events Tee-A is more popular among the crème de la crème.
- Bovi Biography and Net worth: Am sure you know Bovi, one way or the other, perhaps as Akpos. Bovi has made millions from organizing tours adverts, and events.
- Yaw Biography and Net Worth: This popular comedian makes a lot of money from MTN adverts, radio presentations, event anchoring, equipment leasing and so many other businesses.
There you have it on this post “Top 10 Richest Comedians in Nigeria – 2018 Update.” I hope you found this piece helpful.